- Singing the National Anthem at the Best Buddies Friendship Walk- Central/Westen Massachusetts – Watch
- Part of The Berklee Institute for Arts Education and Special Needs – an excellent program for anyone on the Autism Spectrum- Watch
- Exhibitor at Building Bridges: Autism Journey into Adulthood Conference in Framingham, MA. – Watch
- April 2017
- Puerto Rico ~ Happy to go Home and talk to teens and adults on the spectrum
- Q& A after Normal People Scares Me Too, screening at The Boston Conservatory
- “All Autism Panel Life ~ Autism Global Community Needs Assessment”.
- Les Miserables as The Bishop and ensemble.
2016~ So many new things:
- Thanks to The Art of Autism for including my opinion and feature my artwork in this blog – Social Thinking: An Interview with Michelle Garcia Winner and Pamela Crook
- Theater – Anything Goes & Winter Recital.
- I donated my artwork to The Harbor Equestrian Center for their Sunset Serenade
- I’m working on my own story book for children with autism
- Handmade ornaments by commissioned orders only, click to order
- I’m part of The Autism Mentorship Program
- I opened my own Youtube channel, subscribe!
May 19 Honored to received The Arts and Hearts award from The Art of Autism
May 16 My Unified Track and Field team won the 2nd place in the Special Olympics Central Sectional Championship
May 15 Singing Recital at the Boston Conservatory, watch me
2015 ~ Oh boy. I’m more than blessed.
I was featured on The Art of Autism, Autism Unveiled project, click to read.
August ~ My artwork was part of an International Exhibit, the Creative Therapy Conference in Beijing, China
August 22 ~ Aladdin Jr. Broadway Musical ~ A private Presentation. Performed as Aladdin
July 17 ~ Beauty and the Beast Jr. Broadway Musical. Performed as Gaston. Directed by Frank LaGuardia
May 30 & 31 ~ Arts Alive
May 24 ~ Craft Festival at Topanga Vintage Market
April 22 ~ Normal People Scare Me Too~ an autism film. This film will be released in 2016 produced by Joey Travolta Directed by Keri Bowers & Taylor Park Cross
April ~ Aut2Run Click to read 2014 experience
April 2015 Autism Chalk Art Festival, Covina, CA
April 13 ~ Create! Art for Autism
April – May~ Sharing and collaborating with teens and adults on the spectrum at Reid’s Gifts. I love it!
March 14 Special Abilities Boutique ~I was interviewed, watch
February 26 Featured on The Art of Autism; Autism Unveiled project read here
February 20-22 I was the Sultan at Aladdin ~ Broadway Jr. Musical ~ Press review here
- 2014 was an exciting year.
I was on several Art Shows and Group Art Exhibits, featuring some of my pieces. I’m more than blessed for all these opportunities, mostly thanks to Art of Autism for having me as part of them. “The Art of Autism is a collaborative project that brings awareness to the general public the creative abilities of people with autism”.
August ~ December Acting at NBC Parenthood ~ Episode 2,5,8, 9 & 12, An Article about it read here
May 10 ~ Youth Festival of Arts at Janss Marketplace
May 1st-31st Art Walk for Kids/Adults Annual Show at the Faulkner Gallery
April 12 Autism Chalk Festival Covina ~ I won Youth Best Use of Color !
April 8 to May 7 at Seven Sister Gallery
April 6 Aut2Run read about it here ~watch my Indian Blue Peacock and Monarch Butterfly paintings at the left
March 28 & 29 FRED Conference at the LAX Mariott Hotel
November 15, 2013, Future Horizons Conference with Temple Grandin, Glendale, California
- Read About it here “My artwork id featured at the end of the article”.
June 7, 2013, Art of Autism: Connecting through the Arts reception at Bell Arts Factory for First Friday in Ventura
April 6 – Aut2Run, Ventura
March 28 & 29, 2014 Fred Conference, Farmer’s Market, Hermosa Beach, California
September 2013 The Arts and Disability Network at UCLA: CORE 9 – Defining Ourselves” click to read I was one of the 53 selected artists from 84 submissions.
June 7, 2013, the Art of Autism: Connecting Through Art exhibit. Bell Arts Factory’s click to read
April 2013 Aut2Run
I’m available for conferences and art exhibits. I focus on topics related to self-advocacy, my experiences with autism and the arts, facing your fears, discover your talents and try something new like arts.